12 Apr 2019 - 23 Apr 2019
Homebush Bay, NSW
Countdown to event!
Since it was founded in 1822, the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW (RAS) has been an influential force in the direction and development of Australian agriculture through competitions, education and events.
Homebush Bay, NSW
- 0 - 15 Years
- 16 - 39 Years
- 25 - 54 Years
- 16 - 54 Years
- 55+ Years
- Within 1 hour of the Event
- Within 3 hours drive
Without the generous support of the corporate community, the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW (RAS) wouldn't be able to continue the important mission of promoting, fostering and encouraging sustainable development of agriculture in New South Wales.
We believe successful partnerships are not about static logos. Rather, they are forged through active strategic alliances where everyone benefits - whether through the support of brand values, providing incremental value for consumers, creating programs to drive employee engagement or extending reach into key target markets.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show offers a unique opportunity for face-to-face, hands-on interaction with consumers, allowing real-time feedback on products, services and offers. Many long-term partners have benefited from being involved with the Show for more than a decade including Coca-Cola, Woolworths, Nestle, Channel 9 and News Corp Australia.
Partner with the Show to:
- Generate brand awareness
- Showcase products and services
- Connect with the community
- Engage with consumers face-to-face, one-on-one
- Generate immediate sales
- Engage employees and key clientele
- Data capture
Along with off-the-shelf packages, there is a range of sponsorship, advertising and retail opportunities to suit any brief and budget. The Sydney Royal Easter Show team are dedicated to understanding your objectives and will work with you to develop a tailor-made solution.
RAS fast facts
- The RAS invests nearly $7 million annually in competitions and programs that support sustainable agricultural development and educate the community about food, fibre and farming.
- The RAS generates a total economic contribution of over $616 million towards the New South Wales economy every year.
- The RAS Foundation is making a difference to regional Australia by providing over 230 scholarships and more than 80 community grants.
- The RAS engages with over 3,500 schools to deliver education resources to teach young people about food origins, food security and career pathways into agriculture.
- Events held at Sydney Showground welcome over 1.7 million visitors each year.
- The Sydney Royal Easter Show is Australia's largest annual ticketed event, attracting over 850,000 attendees on average.
- Sydney Showground has been recognised as Best Venue by the Australian Event Awards and Best Venue Team by the Exhibition & Event Association of Australasia.
- Spotless Stadium was voted Australia's best AFL venue for match day and customer experience in 2015.
- From right across Australia, Sydney Royal competitions attract over 40,000 entries seeking recognition as the best of the best.
- Sydney Royal Easter Show audiences have been entertained by some of Australia's biggest acts - silverchair, Jimmy Barnes, The Whitlams, James Morrison, Richard Clapton, Alex Lloyd to name a few.
- The RAS' Australasian Animal Registry (AAR) is the largest not-for-profit animal registration and recovery service in Australasia.
The RAS has grown to become a diverse business incorporating Sydney Showground, the Sydney Royal Easter Show, Sydney Royal competitions, the RAS Foundation and the Australasian Animal Registry.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the RAS is committed to supporting agricultural development and rural communities in Australia by generating revenue through its businesses which is ploughed back into agriculture.