01 Oct 2020 - 04 Oct 2020
Events across the week have different pricing
Countdown to event!
The Arts Centre Gold Coast's inclusive festival, showcasing the fabulous and celebrating all things gay continues to go from strength to strength.
- 16 - 39 Years
- 25 - 54 Years
- 16 - 54 Years
- 55+ Years
- Within 1 hour of the Event
- Within 3 hours drive
If you are looking to promote your business and build your brand awareness a partnership with The Arts Centre Gold Coast will do exactly that.
A tailored partnership package can include:
- Premium marketing platforms and advertising opportunities
- Invitations to key events, networking and business introductions
- Complimentary tickets for entertaining clients
- Complimentary uses of private function spaces for your special events
With our exquisite variety of events you can easily entertain your clients whilst strengthening your brand presence in the community.
Glitter Festival 2015 is proudly presented by The Arts Centre Gold Coast and has been and continues to be, developed in consultation with the local LGBTIQA+ community. Specifically, an Advisory Committee comprised of local industry and community representatives from across the Gold Coast formed the Festival's Vision and Mission and continue to work alongside Festival organisers to guide the development and execution of the Festival.
The Festival's Vision:
To be an inclusive arts and culture festival, celebrating all things gay on the Gold Coast
The Festival's Mission:
The Festival is committed to:
- Bringing together our diverse communities through quality arts and culture activities
- Celebrating the pride of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer, A-sexual, +everyone else
- Being socially responsible leaders in our City
- Presenting and supporting local, national and international artists in the areas of theatre, cabaret, music, film and visual arts
GLITTER is the Gold Coast City's inaugural Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer, A-sexual, +everyone else festival being held on the beautiful Queensland city of the Gold Coast between late September every year.
The week-long celebration of arts and culture climaxes over the Labour Day long weekend in early October. The program will include cabaret, theatre, art gallery displays, films, community, events and much more. .